The B. B. Bradley Company dedicates itself to satisfying the highest standards of quality and responsiveness in the design and production of our customers’ plastic foam fabricated products. We do this while maintaining a clean and safe working environment for our employees, a cooperative relationship with suppliers, a commitment to supporting our local communities, and a dedicated effort towards Sustainable Packaging. This ensures the long term success of our company.
Here are some of our operating principles.
- The B.B.Bradley Company strives to provide our customers with the fastest and highest quality design, manufacturing, and customer service available in the industry.
- The B.B.Bradley Company operates under a Zero Backlog philosophy. From creating product designs in hours, to turning these designs into finished products in only a few days (sometimes even the same day), our trained and flexible workforce is focused on your total satisfaction. This extends to our diligent sales personnel who work closely with you to monitor your inventories and liaison with our production facilities to keep you supplied with product.
- The B.B.Bradley Company listens to our customers, suppliers, and team members to find improved, faster, and more cost effective methods to do business. From field sales computers that allow design on site, to electronic communication, to enhanced equipment capabilities and methods, we continue to challenge ourselves to improve.
- For years, The B.B.Bradley Company has been aggressive about our environment and has invested in programs and equipment to support a broad recycling program
- The B.B.Bradley Company strives to give back to our communities. From involvement in local Chambers of Commerce and educational institutions, to recycling programs, our desire is to be recognized as a model corporate citizen.
- Our products are designed to maximize performance and minimize waste
- Internal recycling procedures for nearly all our materials
- Sponsorship of local recycling initiatives
- Promote economic and environmental health